October 23-28, 2016 Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, MA
Experience a powerful new paradigm in whole-person care that supports patients on all levels, improving the cancer experience.
Developed by Smith Center for Healing and the Arts, and taught by renowned experts in integrative cancer care, this program is the nation's leading professional training in integrative navigation. This fall, Smith Center is offering the training at Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Western Massachusetts.
Through immersive instruction and experiential learning, gain the knowledge, resources and tools needed to:
- Create a space of safety, compassionate listening, and support for patients and caregivers throughout the cancer continuum
- Increase patients' knowledge of available resources to better cope with cancer and reduce stress
- Guide patients in the responsible selection and use of appropriate evidence-based complementary therapies for healing and well-being
- Offer patients a deeper level of physical, psychosocial, and spiritual support
- Come explore opportunities for self-care and personal healing, and be inspired to transform the experience of cancer for your patients.
Continuing Education Credits offered:
- Social Workers - 40.5 credits
- Nurses - 35.5 credits
- Psychologists - 23 credits
- Yoga Teachers - 5.75 credits
To register visit: https://kripalu.org/presenters-programs/integrative-cancer-care-navigation-training