September 17 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us at our meeting of the DC Young Adult Cancer Community on Sunday, June 11 from 5:00-6:30pm.
Enjoy a light health-supportive dinner provided by DC Vegan, a facilitated group support session, and a chance to meet other young adult cancer survivors.
This group is designed for participants from ages 19-39 at any point in their cancer journey. Significant others and caregivers are welcome! Please RSVP to help us plan.
The DC Young Adult Cancer Support Community is an initiative of:
- Cancer Support Community
- George Washington University Hospital/Medical Faculty Associates
- Bella Warrior
- First Descents
- Hope Connections for Cancer Support
- Howard University Hospital
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Life with Cancer
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Nueva Vida
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Smith Center for Healing and the Arts
- Stupid Cancer
- Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Washington Cancer Institute at Medstar Washington Hospital Center
- Young Survival Coalition (DC Chapter)