- This event has passed.
June 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This program is being offered virtually through Zoom. In order to participate and receive the Zoom link, you must register using the button above or by emailing email@example.com
Featuring Carole O’Toole, Cheryl Shaw, Chu Chu Saunders, Myrtle Washington, and Thelma Jones. Hosted by Lisa Simms Booth.
Smith Center 25th Anniversary Conversation Series
The year 2021 marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of Smith Center for Healing and the Arts. In celebration of this momentous achievement, we are launching a series of special conversations. Across the course of the coming year, members of our Smith Center family will join us to reflect upon Smith Center’s roots, examine its present programs and impact, and imagine what the future may hold for us at Smith Center and the larger world of integrative healing.
Our next collection of conversations, focused on Smith Center’s Signature Programs, will begin on Monday, June 14th from 6 – 7:30 pm (Eastern Time). Highlighting our Patient Navigation services and trainings, we are excited to welcome a few of our Patient Navigators alongside patients they have navigated: Carole O’Toole, Cheryl Shaw, Chu Chu Saunders, Myrtle Washington, and Thelma Jones. The panel will be interviewed by Smith Center’s Executive Director, Lisa Simms Booth.
We hope you will join us for the conversations in this special series. Please feel free to circulate this announcement and share with others the details of this upcoming conversation.
This program is being offered to support Smith Center’s 25th Anniversary. Participants are encouraged to donate $25 (or whatever amount you can afford) to support our work.
Smith Center’s 25th Anniversary Conversation Series will be hosted throughout 2021.
- Visionary Leaders in Integrative Care
- Smith Center’s Signature Programs
- Participants’ Perspectives
- Envisioning the Future
Tickets for each conversation will be $25.
Chu Chu Saunders
- June 14
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Cancer Support In Washington, DC
- Event Tags:
- 25th Anniversary Conversation Series, 25th Anniversary Speaker Series, Cancer, Cancer Community, Cancer Support, Caregivers, Community, Education, Family Support, Healing, Healing Arts, Integrative Cancer Care, integrative care, Integrative Patient Navigation, Integrative Patient Navigation Training, Life with Cancer, Panel Discussion, Patient Navigation, Patient Navigation Training, PNT, Residential Retreats, Retreats, Signature Programs, Smith Center, Smith Center for Healing and the Arts, Speaker Series, Support, Survivorship, Wellness