- This event has passed.
September 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Please visit https://2unstoppable.org/event/virtual-barre-9-18-2022/ to register.
In Partnership with 2Unstoppable
Join Cori for a low impact, high-intensity and body strengthening workout! This class offers a full-body workout, made for cancer survivors, and will build strength as well as agility and flexibility.Equipment Needed:
- a stable surface to use as your “barre”, such as a wall, a sturdy chair or countertop
- a mat or a carpeted surface for floor work
- a pilates ball is recommended but not required and you could substitute a throw pillow
- something to add resistance such as light hand weights, cans of food or water bottles
- Gliders will be used for this class and you can use household items such as a sock, a paper plate or plastic bag as your glider.
- Be sure to have water nearby and remember to work at your own pace!
NOTE: If you are experiencing any difficulties on the day of class, please email info@2Unstoppable.org (please check your Spam folder just in case the Zoom email got delivered there instead of your inbox).
2Unstoppable is a non-profit whose mission is to encourage and support exercise among women who have had a cancer diagnosis. Free online fitness buddy matching, oncology fitness resources, and community events at www.2unstoppable.org. Please visit https://2unstoppable.org/events/ for a list of upcoming events.