- NEW! Spiritual Companioning – (Ongoing) Spiritual companioning offers a safe, supportive environment to explore what is going on for you spiritually and how to integrate your cancer experience with your personal beliefs. It offers an opportunity to define more deeply life’s meaning in the face of cancer and to look for what and where the sacred is in your life.
- NEW! Knitwell in the Cloud – (Ongoing) You’ve been knitting with Project Knitwell volunteers and you miss them … and they miss you! And during these stressful times, we need knitting now more than ever. Project Knitwell volunteers invite you to join a private, one-on-one knitting session, via Zoom. It’s a new way to knit and learn.
- NEW! Loss of a Loved One to Cancer Support Group – This monthly support group, facilitated by a licensed clinical social worker, is for anyone who has lost a loved one to cancer. As a group, we will explore the impact of loss and find ways to cope with grief together.
- NEW! LGBTQ+ Cancer Support Group – This monthly support group is designed for adults diagnosed with cancer who identify as members of the LGBTQ+ community. The group will be facilitated by culturally competent social workers, who will provide a safe space to connect with others and explore your own unique experience with cancer.
- NEW! Tea & Conversation – Join Smith Center staff Monthly on Fridays for a social hour of community and connection!