October 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:15 am
This program series is being offered virtually through Zoom. In order to participate and receive the Zoom link, register by clicking the RSVP button above or by emailing email@example.com.
You will receive the Zoom information no later than the morning of your program.
with Bobbie Marchand
In the midst of Cancer’s wake, what if you could:
- Cultivate practices of self-care that align with your highest values that are nurturing and healing
- Manage the feelings and energies of anxiety/fear/sadness/confusion/frustration that inevitably arise
- Discover empowering ways to communicate with your circles of support and Medical Team
- Know yourself in a deeper, more connected way that prepares you for the journey ahead and within
As a two-time Survivor and the Daughter of a four-time Survivor, Cancer has been a part of my life for decades. It is my hope in this series to share with you, ways we have coped, dealt and healed along the way. Every journey is deeply personal, these tools are universal; for everyone, to take and shape to fit your own unique circumstances. Registrants should bring with them:
- A new, fresh journal that’s only for this work
- Pen and pencil
- Wear clothes that are comfortable
Tools for Living Authentically with Cancer will be offered as a 2-part program series to cancer patients/survivors at any point in their journey.
Program Series Dates:
- Saturday, October 30th, 10:00-11:15am ET
- Saturday, November 6th, 10:00-11:15am ET
Participants are expected to attend both sessions in the 2-part series.
Suggested Donation: $25/series
About Bobbie Marchand
In addition to being a two-time Breast Cancer Survivor (BRCA1+), she is a dedicated Mom, accomplished Yoga Instructor, avid Cook and Wellness Advocate. As a former Professional Dancer, Bobbie has always leaned into life through the lens of Movement and the Healing Arts; helping her make sense of the un-sensical, finding a sense of purpose in the many twists and turns experienced along the way. She is passionate about uncovering the ways in which Cancer can inform, rather than define our lives as patients; how such a disease has the potential to clear a path to live more fully, humbly and in deeper connection to ourselves and what we truly value in life.