- This event has passed.
July 31, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This program is being offered virtually through Zoom. In order to participate and receive the Zoom link, you must register here or by emailing email@example.com
with Erin Price, LICSW and Mindy Brodsky
Join us for an evening of art journaling and creative expression. Fuse words, images, and everything in between and practice self-care and self-awareness together.
- something to create on – examples: a journal, cardstock, or recycle a box, any type of canvas you want!
- things to create with – magazines, images, drawings, old books, newspapers
- creativity supplies – paint, crayons, scissors, glue sticks or tape, pens, colored pencils, stamps, markers
- anything else that inspires you! there are no rules here!
YA Social Hour will be hosted monthly on Fridays from 5:30-6:30pm. Each month will have a new “theme” – please see below for the currently scheduled social hours.
- June 19 – Trivia Night
- July 31 – Creativity Night
- August 28 – Game Night
DC Young Adult Cancer Community: https://youngadultcancerdc.org/
- July 31, 2020
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Cancer Support In Washington, DC
- Event Tags:
- AYA Cancer, Cancer, Cancer Community, Cancer Support, Creativity, DC Young Adult Cancer Community, Family Support, Healing, Healing Arts, Life with Cancer, Social Hour, Stress Reduction, Support, Survivorship, Trivia, Wellness, YACS, Young Adult Cancer, Young Adults